How to Embed Pinterest Pins on your Site
Embedding a pinterest pin on a website or blog post is something every website owner should learn as it can help their pins receive more exposure. People can repin the pin directly from the website by clicking on the ‘Pin It’ button on the embedded pin.
1. The first thing you need to do is select the pin you would like to use. After that, expand the pin by clicking on it.
2. Next, click on the share button on the top right corner of the pin.
3. In the dropdown menu that appears, click on ‘<>Your Website’.
4. This will take you to a place where you can preview the pin. If you like how it looks you can embed it.
5. there will be two things you need to add. The first one is a script tag, which you need to add to the bottom of your page, just above the closing </Body> tag.
6. The second one is a link which you need to copy and paste, exactly where you would like the pin to appear. Once you perform all the above steps and save your settings, your pin will be embedded on your website.